My daily paragraphs


Daily paragraphs.


Thursday 4/18/12
I had just won the bid for the RC truck, Traxxis rustler vxl that goes 70 mph! It drives well on off-road. It costed $270! I earn money buy doing workbook and reading books. Now I have to finish some more workbooks to open that awesome truck. My dad doesn't understand that I don’t have to do such overwhelming work. I already finished two exercise books and a many other things. I am very close to earning points but not quite there yet! Recently, he even made 1 dollar worth half a dollar. This means my dad is making me work twice as hard. So if I want a 100-dollar thing I have to have 200 dollars in my account. I do all this stuff and get so little money! This is not I fair. so deserve that truck now! 

Friday 4/18/12
            I was going to have a playdate with my best friend Swapnil. He is the best friend I ever had. I waited all day while playing till he finally came at eight o’clock in the night. My friend had some warts so it was really hard to play on my Wii without letting Swapnil touch the inside of the remote. We played up to 11 o’clock in the night, till Swapnil left. I wish There was more hours in a day so we could play more.

Saturday 4/19/12
            I got up 6 in the morning today and played games till 12 o’clock. I couldn't play any more since my time limits on Saturdays are up to 12 o clock in the morning. After that I just worked on my state report the whole day until I had to sleep and eat food. I tried my best while working on my state report. I tried to color as hard as I could nut I guess I was just not meant for art. I wish I had more time to play. 

Sunday 4/20/12
            Today as usual, I went to my Sunday school with my little brother ash. Over there we learned a lot of “shlokas”.  We played some games like tag after our prayers. Soon it was story time. We learned of the famous prince named Ram. Then we came home. Every time I go to my Sunday school my little brother and I both get $15 in allowance. I look forward to going to Shakha again to earn money. After that I worked on my Language Arts workbook the whole day. I look forward to to finishing that book.

Monday 4/21/12
            Today I went to school. I was very sleepy.I had a very bad day since all the 6th grader came into our game and took over the court. I hope this will not happen again. When I came home I talked with my mom about what happened at recess. She said not to play with the 6th graders She didn't understand at all, it was those 6th graders who came to our court. We couldn't stop them since it was a rule to let anyone play no matter what happens.I didn't have choice in the matter. I hope that there is something I can do in fun to solve this problem. 



Tuesday 4/22/12
Today was the best day I ever had. No one was cheating  in the game and I was having a lot of fun. We even got 20 minute extra time to play. I had a lot of fun playing with my friend Justin Bailey and Ashwin Viswaswaren.  It was really warm too so that was a problem. We got so warm we spent half of the time under the shade and drinking water. I'm hoping for another day like this one except maybe it could be a little colder.

Wednesday 4/23/12
Today during recess the 6th graders took over our court.  When one of the 6th graders broke the rules he would keep on playing and not get out. They cold not be bat since they would never get out. I will tell the teachers if this happens again! This was totally unfair. It was horrible.I hope that they stop cheating soon. 

Thursday 4/24/12
Today I went to my uncle’s house for his birthday party. We stayed upstairs to play on the computer almost the whole time. We played this game called swords and sandals 3. I could verse other people from all over the world. Even in China! After 2 hours of playing we left for home. I wish we had more time to play!! It was a really fun day.

Friday 4/25/12
Today I played on the computer after coming home from school. I played this game called swords and sandals 2 full free version. I kept on losing. So I had to restart again and again. I was very frustrated. Next time I will go on youtube videos and see if they can help me in a tutorial. I hope for another really fun day like today! 

Saturday 4/26/12
Today I worked on my Language Arts book and worked on it the whole day and finally finished it. It was very hard!!! I felt very proud of myself. I earned just $50 from the book!!! I felt I deserve more money. But I should just use what I got. I can't wait to use all that money!!! I hope to finish another workbook to earn more money. Then I would be really rich!!


Sunday 4/28/12
Today my little brother and I went to Shakha again. We practiced some Shlokas and got yummy chocolate. We played on a swing. While others played tag.
Then after twenty minutes we listened to some stories about Krishna a famous god. After that we did a Bhajan (sang prayers) to end our session. Then I went home to finish my language arts book. I am so eager to finish this book so I can earn money.

Monday 4/29/12
When I went home did my homework and worked on my Language Arts book. There were many hard and tongue twisting questions. After that I played outside. I biked a little around and around. I also played with my RC cars. I am hoping to finish my other Language arts book very soon. Then I would be even more rich! I might even have enough to buy my own computer!!!

Tuesday 4/30/12
I went to school today totally awake. We had our LA star test for part 1. The questions I had were not so hard. I think I did well. Then after the test we had recess. Because we had star testing we got extra recess. We played really rashly. It was very warm day. We kicked the ball around like we were drunk of alcohol. Perhaps it was the heat that made us act like that. Overall, I had a lot of fun at recess.  I hope that tomorrow we have as much fun as today. Perhaps the day could be a little cooler!

Wednesday 5/1/12
Today we took part 2 in LA star testing. The questions were very hard. I felt that I did well in the test. Then at recess we got 20 extra minutes of recess. That meant two times more playtime.
 When I got home I worked on my Language Arts book. Then I played outside and had dinner. I am so impatient to get that money from that workbook, I am going out of control!

Thursday 5/2/12
Today at school during recess Ethan started to play unfair again. He kept on breaking the rules in the game, but he still wouldn't get out. He would rule the court and do all these unfair moves that we couldn't even do as well as him. Ethan wasted my recess.
It was a horrible day. I hope for a better day then this. I just hope that Ethan gets over his bad ways of playing and becomes nice.

Friday 5/3/12
Today during recess I talked with my friend Ashwin about Microsoft flight simulator x. Microsoft flight simulator x is a game where you fly these awesome planes and complete missions. I really want that game!! the graphics of this game are also awesome!! it looks like you are in a real plane when you fly. Today after school I came home and played on the computer the whole day. I played a game called Need for speed. It is a fun racing game. I beat the game and got a special car. The car was a Bugatti Veryon. It can go up 253 mph!!! It's acceleration is also good. Just 10 second and it can go to 274 mph!!! Wow that is one fast car. Then after 5 hours of playing I had dinner and went to sleep. I hope that I beat my game and unlock other fast cars!!

Saturday 5/4/12
I woke up at 6 in the morning and played until 12. I played need for speed again. I beat this super hard race and it took me all my 6 hours!! After that I had breakfast. Then I played outside and raced my little brother on a running race doing 3 laps! That was a very long race. It was kind of obvious who won. The awesomely fast me!!! (Arjun) I really hope my little brother gets stronger and faster soon so I can race him in  a fun, fair, and fast way.

Sunday 5/5/12
Today I went to Shaka. We learned a lot of shlokas. Then I played games and left. After that I went to a painting contest. My friend from school Advith was there . We talked a lot and wasted time. We started to rush since we didn't have much time left to finish our painting. I was still very proud of my painting  but sadly I lost the contest. 
Then we went home and played outside until it got dark. Then we had dinner and went to sleep. I hope for another fun day like today.

Monday 5/6/12
At school we started to prepare for math and science star testing. We did some workbooks for math and science. Today during recess I felt very weak in four-square game since I hadn't played it since last Thursday!!! Though I still had fun! I somehow managed to win in all the games. That was very surprising. I hope to have another fun day tomorrow.

Tuesday 5/7/12
We had star testing for math part 1. I thought that I did an excellent job. I knew almost all the answers to all the questions. That was easy!! When I came home I told my mom and dad how easy the test was. Then I studied for tomorrow  part 2 in testing. I hope for a good grade. Then I could get into a good college like Standford.

Wednesday 5/8/12
Today we finished Math star testing. The test was so easy. I felt so proud of myself. Then during recess I played 4-square with my friend Justin. We even got extra recess because we had star testing. When I came home today I played outside the whole day since I had no homework. Then it got late I forgot to study for tomorrow's star testing for science. My mom and dad forced me to study late in the night. I hope I get a good grade in my star test to go to Standford.

Thursday 5/9/12
Today WE TOOK PART one FOR STAR TESTING IN SCIENCE. THE QUESTIONS WERE SO EASY i FINISHED BEFORE EVERY ONE. I felt very proud of myself since it seemed like I was so smart. when i CAME home I bragged to my parent. Now I was even more motivated! then I studied for TOMORROW'S star testing science part two. I really hope that I would get a good grade so I can get a good job when I grow up.

Friday 5/11/12
Today was the last day of star testing. I finished part two of science. We got a lot of extra recess. When I came home I played on the COMPUTER for the rest of day. I played this AWESOME game called Pokemon TD. IN THIS game you defend candy from Pokemon. I was very good since I knew some of the Pokemon Weaknesses. For example, fire type is weak against water type. I hope to another fun and AWESOME day like this one!!!

Saturday 5/12/12
today i WOKE UP AT seven AND PLAYED ON THE COMPUTER UP UNTIL twelve. During that time I played this game called ninja bear. In this game you use this ninja bear and throw shurikens at bad guys. Shurikens are BASICALLY ninja stars. it was really hard. Once you lose you have to restart. So I just quit the game and played outside. I hope to have another fun gaming day like this one.

Sunday 5/13/12
Today I went to Shaka again. Me and my friend practiced a song called navonmesh. I was very quite since I was too shy to sing. The following Saturday I would have to RECITE this song in front of our school teachers. that was only if the teachers came. When I came home I played outside and taught my little brother how to ride a bike without training wheels. You may not BELIEVE me, but he was able to ride the bike without training wheels on the first try. I'm looking forward to race my little brother in the future once he gets stronger and faster.

Monday 5/14/12
today AT SCHOOL MY CLASS AND I PLAYED NATIONBALL 30 minutes before recess. nATIONBALL IS BASICALLY DOGE BALL EXCEPT THAT YOU ARE IN AND OUT OF THE CIRCLE AT THE SAME TIME. SO IF YOU GET A BALL YOU CAN HIT SOMEONE ON THE OTHER TEAM AND GET THEM OUT. YOU ALSO HAVE TO DODGE YOUR OPPONENTS THROW. My TEAM WON THE GAME AND i STAYED IN THE WHOLE TIME. after SCHOOL i WENT HOME AND BIKED AROUND OUR STREET THE WHOLE DAY UNTIL IT GOT DARK. i HOPE TOMORROW i HAVE another fun day like this one DAY.

Tuesday 5/15/12
Today at school we played nation ball again 25 minutes before recess. Surprisingly my team won again, but this time I got out. During recess i played 4-square with my friends and nothing bad happened. (no one cheated) When I came home I felt very happy because I finally could race with my LITTLE brother in biking. I also found OUT THAT ON THURSDAY I WOULD HAVE OPEN HOUSE. WHEN I RACED WITH my little brother he always had a 30 second headstart on a 150 yd race. I did this so it would be more fair and harder for me to beat my little brother. though I would still win. Today was a fun day I hope tomorrow is going to be like today.

Wednesday 5/16/12
today at school We didn't play nation ball, instead we had to get ready for open house. We did a lot of cleaning. We cleaned our desks  dusted the whole room. We also got our tests back. I got good grades on most of them. During recess i played 4-square and we also got extra recess for all our HARD WORK for cleaning. I hope that tomorrow we can get extra recess too.


Thursday 5/17/12
today WE HAD A SHORT DAY. we HAD A VERY SHORT RECESS. we ONLY GOT TO PLAY FOR TEN MINUTES. though IT ONLY SEEMED LIKE 2 MINUTES. LUCKILY MY TEACHER GAVE US 20 MINUTES EXTRA RECESS. i HAD SO MUCH FUN! Then at 6 me and my family left the house for openhouse. We first went to my little brother, ash's, classroom. His teacher was Mrs. O'Hara. My little brother showed us around. I felt so tall in the classroom since I was taller than all the little kids. We saw lots of wonderful painting. Some of them were even better than what I could of painted. I was jealous!!! I wish I was a good artist. Then we went to my classroom. My mom looked in to my folder where all my artwork and projects were. My mom and dad were pretty DISAPPOINTING with my artwork compared to the others. Then we went home. This was a really fun day.


Friday 5/18/12
tODAY WAS ANOTHER DAY OF GREAT FUN. DURING RECESS WE PLAYED 4-SQUARE LIKE NEVER BEFORE. I WAS SO GOOD I WON AGAINST ANYONE WHO DARED TO CHALLENGE ME. I WAS UNDEFEATABLE. AFTER RECESS WE WATCHED A MOVIE INSTEAD OF PLAYING NATION BALL SINCE IT WAS TOO WARM OUTSIDE. THE MOVIE WAS CALLED TWO BROTHERS WE ONLY FINISHED 1/4 OF THE MOVIE. The MOVIE WAS ABOUT A LION FAMILY GETTING SEPARATED BY HUMANS. The FATHER WAS SHOT AND EATEN. THE MOTHER AND ONE OF THE YOUNG BROTHER WERE STILL IN THE FOREST. THE YOUNGEST BROTHER WAS SENT TO A ZOO. WHEN I CAME HOME I PLAYED THIS GAME CALLED SWORDS AND SANDALS 4. THIS GAME WAS REALLY MESSED UP. EVERY TIME I WON A GAME THE GAME WOULD GET FROZEN. SO I STOPPED PLAYING THAT GAME. SO FOR THE REST OF THE DAY I PLAYED NEED FOR SPEED ON MY PS3. I WAS DOING THIS HOT PURSUIT WHERE I HAD TO RUN AWAY FROM COPS. I WAS STUCK I PLAYED THE WHOLE DAY AND STILL DID NOT BEAT THE GAME. THE REST OF THE DAY WAS PRIVATE!!! I HOPE FOR ANOTHER FUN DAY LIKE THIS ONE.

Saturday 5/19/12
Today  had on of the most embarrassing day in my LIFE!!! I went to Shaka today and my teacher came I didn't even remember inviting her!!! I asked my mom if she invited her. To my surprise she said yes. First of all Me and my group went and sang our song in front of all the teachers. This was very embarrassing, to sing in a language our teachers didn't understand! Next we had to greet our teacher by giving them a rose flower. After that we played outside for an hour. I just played on the swings and went down slides the whole time. I was glad that the embarrassment was over. The rest of day I played outside until it was time to sleep.


Monday 5/21/12
Today I had no homework but I had to read this book called surviving the apple whites. It is this book about this kid named Jake Semple who got kicked out of school a bunch of times. Once he even burned his school down. That is what I know of so far. I really look forward to finishing this really weird book.


Tuesday 5/22/12
Today after school I played outside and biked around my street for 3 hours.When I read the book apple whites I found out that Jake's parents went to jail for stealing. I was so excited to read ahead but I had to eat food then go to sleep. I really look forward to finishing this really good book. 

Wednesday 5/23/12
Today during school I Played 4-square with the sixth graders and see if I could beat them. Eventually they got me out. That didn't matter to me, at least I tried my best. I then played 4-square with my friends. My friends were actually pretty easy to beat since I practiced at the older kid's court. I really hope that I have another fun day like this one.


Thursday 5/24/12
Today was a very fun day. During recess I played 2-square with my friends. There s no difference from 4-square except that there are only 2 people. When I got home I played outside and bike raced with my little brother. I was fun racing. It was a miles run. I gave my little brother a 5 minute headstart. Guess what, I still won!!! I hope that tomorrow will be as fun as today.


Friday 5/25/12
Today was one of the best day ever after school I played this game which I beat in 1 minute. It  was called "This is the only level". This game has only 1 level which it is named after. Then I played need for speed. I still am stuck on the hard hot pursuit. Then my grandma and grandpa came with my aunt. We talked and hugged each other like always. Then we ate dinner and went to sleep.



Saturday 5/26/12
Today I woke up at 7 to play up to 12 o'clock. I played this awesome game called Microsoft flight. In this game all you do is fly this plane around Hawaii. It was fun crashing the plane. Then I went for a walk with my aunt. I took My bike and my little brother took his scooter. When I came back my grandma, grandpa, dad, and mom left for a wedding. So my aunt and me and my little brothers watched a movie called the avengers on channel1.ch.com!!! I fell asleep half way through it the next thing I knew was that I was on a bed in 7 in the morning!!!!


Sunday 5/27/12
Today I went to a chess tournament. I lost the first 3 games out of 5. But I was still proud of myself. I played well and that is what matters. Though I was matched up with rank 1000s and I was only rank 357!!! I won a medal at the end. I was so close to getting a trophy. If I had won one more game I could have gotten a trophy!!! I hope that I get better at chess so that my rank goes higher.


Monday 5/28/12
Today at recess I played 4-square. It was a really warm day again. We got weak because of the heat. I didn't like this so I just sat under the shade and watched my friends play the whole time. When I came home I played outside. I just rode around our street in my bike. Then me and my dad went up up a hill where my dad owns some property. There I drove my RC truck around. It went SUPER FAST!!! It went 70 mph!!! It was pretty hard to control. After that we went home. Then I had dinner. I hope That I get better at driving my awesome RC truck.


Tuesday 5/29/12
Today I got a permission slip to go to the farmers market which was tomorrow. I also got one for raging waters which was for Friday. When I came home today I made this cardboard boat and made it float in the pond in our backyard. It was really cool and strong. It even had a sail! Then I had dinner and got all my permission slips signed by my parents. Then I went to sleep. I look forward to making that boat better and maybe even make it glide in the air!!


Wednesday 5/30/12
Today I brought $8 for the farmers market. I bought this large gigantic bag of kettle corn!! It was a 3 feet long!! When I came home I ate a lot of my kettle corn. It was really sweet. Then I played with Ash. We played soccer. I always won. Then we played tennis. I still won. Then the day ended when it got dark so we had dinner then went to sleep. I hope for another fun day like this one!! I also look forward to finishing the kettle corn.


Thursday 5/31/12
Today after school I went to my uncle's house for a visit. I played on the computer there the whole time. I played this game called billy the pilot. In this game you have to fly this kid really far. I got bored then quit. Then we had to go home. On the way we bought goggles for tomorrow's field trip.


Friday 6/1/12
Today I went to raging waters. It took a really long time to get inside. It was awesome. First we went to a pool where we relaxed for an hour. Then we went into the wave pool. (In there you get sucked into many big waves in was fun trying to get across the pool.) (revise) Then I went to ride named dragon's den with Justin It took a long time to get in the ride. It was insanely fast. First, we went down the funnel in circles into  then we got out and fell into a pool. That was fun. Then after eating a delicious veggie burger we went back home. When I came home I played this fun game called road burner. In this game you drag race with cars. I used this cheat where I could have unlimited money. Then I bought the best car and parts and I was unbeatable. That was a fun day. I look forward to go to raging waters again. I hope for another fun day like this one!!


Saturday 6/2/12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay