NEED FOR WII!

Intro

My best day was when I first got my Wii.

Body

Craving

    -I've had many play date with my friends
    -They all had a Wii
    -got jealous and wanted one myself

Effort

    -Saved lots of money for wii
    -Took months and months
    -finnaly had money

Getting it

    -Went to Walmart
    -was very excited
    -bought the Wii went home

    -I could finnaly play video games
    -could understand what games friends talked about in school

Benifeits

    -Excitement


           -was never bored
           -looked at the world more positively
           -always excited
   

      Center of attention

           -in parties always have one fun thing everyone can play with

Conclusion

My nest day ever was when I got the Wii because it brought positivity and excitement into my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay