Arjun the android



Who are you?
 Hello my name is Arjun. And have 2 parents and 2 little brothers.

When did you find out?
When I was a kid, my youngest brother was playing with a knife. I was worried that he might hurt himself. So I went to take the knife away but instead he accidentally cut my hand off!!! I saw robotic parts in my hand I was scared and confused. I told my dad all about this. It turned out that he was trying to hide this secret that I was an android!!

How do you feel?
Then I knew that I was not like my two younger brothers. This made me very angry with my dad. He tried to pacify me. He said that he doesn’t feel any different about me than other two of his other sons. He loves me as much. He emphasized that I have many advantages of being a machine like getting my hand replaced. My dad took me to a walmart store to buy a replacement hand for me. I saw many other robot children getting new body parts. I couldn’t believe that I could get my hand replaced. It felt as my old hand. An idea was born in my mind that I could be invincible.

Where do you come from?
I wanted to find out how I came into being. So my dad and I went and took a flight to China to the factory in SchenZhen where I was created. I saw many others robots were being made into children and men. Soon my dad found my creator, Chen Kongyung an old guy with a big and long white beard.

What do you think you can do that you couldn’t do as human?
Chen Kongyung told me that I could do many things that human being can’t.  I can finish digital books in seconds. I can read all the books of this world in matter of hours.

I have a computer in my brain that very powerful. Chen Kongyung told me with a Ethernet socket or wi fi connection in my ear I could directly connect to Internet. With this I can download math, history, science: astronomy, biology, physics, chemistry. I can learn and become an expert in every field in matter of hours. I can work really fast. I can talk to hundreds of people at the same time through Internet and phone system. My earphone in my ear is very strong; I can hear sounds that humans can’t hear. I can hear whispers 1 mile away. My body parts are replaceable I don’t get a feeling of getting hurt. I can never get sick unless I get a computer virus.

What you can’t do

There are many things I can’t do that Humans enjoy. I cannot breathe and enjoy the fresh air of the morning; I can’t smell and enjoys roses. I also don’t have an appetite so I cannot enjoy all the delicious foods, like pizza and Path Thai. I don’t have complex emotions such as love. I can’t share feelings. Thus I’ll probably never get married. I don’t have pain. Pain is important some times because if any part of my body is damaged I won’t notice. Something could get messed up and I won’t know.

What difference will you make to the world?

If I lose a body part it can be replaced. As a result of this I can go on dangerous missions and fight against terrorism and crime.

What effects will that have?

This will bring peace to that world.

Since I can learn every thing that is on Internet. I can become expert in science. I can research new technology 10x faster and do the jobs of thousands of scientists. I will develop new technologies and drugs to cure diseases. I can help make more fuel-efficient vehicles.


What effects will that have?
People will have a better quality of life. Less environmental disasters will happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay