If I Inherited Ten Billion Dollars!

By Arjun Agrawal

Introduction

I wanted a PS3 game console really badly but I just didn’t have enough money. My dad made me write essays to earn money, which was really hard work.  Still I didn’t have enough money to buy the game. So I decided to take a big chance and I bought California lottery ticket.  I was really anxious for results that would come the next day. The next morning my dad came screaming in a happy voice and cried that I won the lottery of ten billion dollars!! I was so happy that I was going to faint. (I actually did) My name was on the newspaper and the TV news. I was the new famous Richi Rich.

The first thing I did was to buy 100 video games and played with these games for hours and days. Surprisingly, I got bored in a month of continuous gaming. So I bought a fancy mansion 50,000 square feet in the Saratoga hills. I bought 4 nice fancy cars of all kind: Nissan leaf, new Tesla model S, Lamborghini, and a Nissan skyline. My dad took me on fun and fast rides in the fast cars. My family and I ate out in the most expensive restaurants, like Serendipity in San Francisco. We went on expensive trips, like 20 days cruise to Hawaii. I threw some parties and invited famous people like movie stars and Internet billionaires of the San Francisco Bay Area. In total I spent 50 million dollars.

After 5 months of partying I started to get bored again. I still had 10 billion – 50 million which was so much money, and I didn’t know what to do with it. I wanted happiness that will last almost forever and I was willing to pay anything for it.

One of my friends understood my problem and told me about this guy in a charity named Deepak Chopra. He was a Buddhist monk who was very famous for helping many stars of Hollywood. I reached out to him and seeked his advice. He said that sharing happiness would give sustained happiness. So that’s exactly what I decided to do to share my happiness by: helping the people in need, helping the human race, Insure the future of human race, and by helping the world.

Help people in need

I didn’t have enough money to take care of every body in need. I wanted to focus on people who needed it the most. Adults usually don’t have many problems so I've decided to focus on helping the kids and the old people. In the rich countries such as US has a lot of money to build good schools and hospitals.  In third world countries such as Asia and Africa people usually don't have enough money to build good schools and hospitals. That's why I will select poor counties.


Kids are the futures of this world. Many kids are not getting to learn in poor countries. Without education when kids grow up and they won’t get a good job and contribute to the society. 

Third world countries need to develop primary schools in rural areas. In third world schools only cost 100K dollars to build. I will build 30 thousand primary schools there. I will use 3 billion dollars for this. As a result children will learn things, grow up get a job, and earn money. 

Old people have lot of health problems.  The old people need better health care facilities to take care of health problems. In third world countries people don't have enough money to build many good hospitals.

A hospital costs $1,000,000. I will build 950 hospitals using 950 million dollars for old people all around the world in Asia and Africa. I will  give this money to charitable organizations to run and build these hospitals.



Help the human race
Many people are getting many diseases. like HIV and aids  We need to find a cure to these deadly diseases to stop people from having a miserable life. We also need to colonize mars just in case a disaster happens on earth so are human race survives.

People are getting many new incurable diseases like HIV. The pharmaceutical company needs to research to find cure for dieseses. Doing research cost a lot of money to hire many researchers and finding chemicals.

We need to develop cures to HIV and aids. I will grant 1 billion dollars to the pharmaceutical company to do research on making medicine that can heal the diseases like HIV and AIDS.

Insure the future of Human race 

Soon the Earth will become inhospitable for human beings and our human race will not survive. We need to colonize Mars to help the human race survive. 

We need many materials such as feuls and rocket that costs a lot of money. Many people think this is waste of their money but I don't.

I need to build good rockets to help reach Mars this will take 1 billion dollars. I will also need to buy a lot of rocket fuel this will take 2 billion dollars. Last I will need life sustaining material which will cost 200 million dollars. In total it will take 3.2 billion dollars to colonize Mars.



Help the planet.

Humans have polluted planet. As a result, the planet temperature is rising, Glaciers are melting, and animals are becoming extinct. Next humans will become extinct.

There are many things that pollute the planet. such as farming, industrial factories, buildings and vehicles. Cars produce 20% of the global carbon pollution. Cars are the easiest to change. I will focus on decreasing car's pollution.

Toyota makes better fuel-efficient cars. They could make their cars even more fuel-efficient by doing fundamental research. But fundamental research cost a lot of money. I will grant a 200 million to that car company to help accelerate on fundamental research. This will eliminate other fuel inefficient car companies.  


Many people are different types of fossil fuels and are not using solar panels, this wastes a lot of fuels. I will grant 1 billion dollars to solar panel industry to make more and better solar panel. This will encourage more people to use more solar energy than gas energy.

We are eating so many animals. We need to promote vegetarianism. I  will give 125 million dollars to pita to promote vegetarianism to save the endangered animals from all around the world from being eaten by us.


Over hunting animals is making animals go extinct. We need to collect DNA's from animals to recreate them later. I will grant 275 million dollars to GeneBank to take some animal DNA and store them. So when animals are extinct they can be reborn with their DNA’s in the future.

Conclusion

By helping the planet, the human race, and people in need of money, will make me very happy even though I will use all my prize money. As a result of this, this will make many other people very happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay