the series of unfortunate events of my irish little brother Akash

    One day I woke up and all of a sudden my little brother started to jump on me and do the Irish dance. I started to get really confused.  I asked what happened. But all he said was "dadadadadadtata." I told my dad what how awkward my little brother was acting. But sadly my dad couldn't do anything. Just then my little brother started to scream while singing. That's what made my mom come, and got so scared of the screaming, that she nearly fainted.  We got so freaked out, we had no idea of what to do! My dad forgot to pay the phone bills, so the home phone was not working. He also forgot my mom's iPhone at his office. So we had no way of contacting the hospital. So all we had left was to drive to the hospital. We drove to the hospital. Halfway there, the car ran out of fuel!!!! So all we could do now was to ditch our expensive car and ether walk to the hospital or take a taxi.  It was 4 o'clock in the morning, so the streets were deserted. Not a single car was to be seen within my sight,

     Now we had only one option left walk 15 miles to the hospital. It may have taken us 5 hours to get to the hospital. It was especially difficult because of Akash who keeps on doing the annoying Irish dance. But it seems like that the hospital was being torn down for taco bell!!! The next hospital was 50 miles away from our spot. So me and my family sadly walked away to my house (15 miles away) with my little Irish brother. But half way there my little brother just started to turn green. Then magically he shrank into what size.. holding a pot of gold in his hand. My little brother was a leprechaun!! He just ran away slowly muttering some word in a radio, "mission complete" This leprechaun or my little brother was in a disguise my whole life!! This was the end of having 2 brothers now I only have one. after 5 hours me and my family had reached home with a cold. I was very sad that I lost a little brother who ran away from us.

     Just then all of a sudden lights started to swirl upon my eyes. The next thing I knew was that it was 7 o'clock in the morning, it was just a dream.  Except for one thing, my little brother was the size of a mouse!!!  I thought, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!! Then lights started to swirl again, and I found myself in the hospital again but, I was the size of a mouse. OK, OK  lets just say that this story might never end so lets end it right here this second!


THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay