All About Me

     Everyone is special in their own way. I believe I am unique for many reasons; I am a professional in math, I have very creative ideas, and I am a very hands on and quick improvisor in computer games.

     First of all, I am very good in math. Last year, I got a 99.5% in math. This helped me skip pre-algebra and I got into algebra one. I can also make complex calculations in seconds in my head. I know all my formulas, and math vocabulary. I even know more that an eighth grader in our class. I got many A's in test and quizzes, where others could not. This is why I feel proud about being a professional in math.

     Second of all, I have many creative ideas. For example there was this program called Odyssey of the mind. In Odyssey of the mind my team and I had to create a skit. I had many creative ideas. Most of the people in my team agreed with me and we implemented. So I took top role in my team. When we performed in front of the judge, we had the best skit ever. In fact it was so good, we won first place in the odyssey of the mind regional tournament. My face even got posted in the newspaper.

     Lastly,  I am a very hands on and quick improvisor in computer games. At my home, I play at least 1-2 hours of gaming in secret everyday. Then on a Friday, I play 6 hours STRAIGHT. By the time I'm done playing my video games, my eyes are as red as lava. I play all these video games all the time to stay in tact with all the new games, updates, etc. I have beat many of my games. For example: I have beat all 49 games on my Wii, all 3 games on my PS3, and I am still working on my never-ending game on the PC called minecraft.

      As you can see, because, I am very smart in math, I am very creative, and  I am a very hands on and quick improvisor in computer games. That is what makes me feels special. I tell my friends, "The only way to be special, is to FEEL and THINK you are special."  I feel I am special. I do what I love. I am good at everything I love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay