Preparations


 

            Excited:
                        -First time on our own for a week out in the woods
It was the day I've been waiting for. It was January 21, 2012, Monday. I was going to Walden West! I got ready as quick as a snap. 
  
          Fearful:
                        -Miss parents
                        -Miss house
                        how will you take care of your self for so long
                        mom worried if I will eat right


I was sad to leave my house, my parents, and my little brothers. I don't know If I can take care of myself for a whole week without my parents. Who will force me to eat my food and wear a jacket so I don't get sick. But at the same time I was very excited of what lied ahead. When I got to school I sat with my friend Justin. Then we both got on the bus.

Journey

  Excited:
On the bus Justin and I talked about what might happen in science camp. 
            -Meet friend
-Talk about where we are going
-nice smooth journey
-all student were fill with joy


            Fearful:
At the same time, I was worried of what awaits me: Will we make it there safely? What awaits us? Will the teachers be nice? What kind of food will they serve? What kind of weather will it be over there? But after an hour of the trip, finally we reached Walden West!
                        -If we will make it there safely
                        -What awaits us?
                        -How nice the teachers will be?
                        -What kind of food will they serve?
                        -How the weather will be.


Arrival

Walden west was the most beautiful place I had ever been to. We were on this giant and beautiful mountain. It was covered with nature: The whole mountain was green, there were trails all around us, So many animals were gazing upon us. The climate was just perfect at 70 degrees. Then the teachers started to introduce themselves in a unique way. They did it in a funny rap. The teachers were named by nature. For example: Otter, Hawk, Scooby, Huklberry, and Sol'. later we had an awesome dinner. They gave us an "All you can eat taco buffet!!!" The tacos were epic! I rarely got them at home. I felt pretty spoiled over there, but that is how I wish I could live my life. But too bad it was only going to be like that for a week. So I might as well enjoy it while I can.
Excited:
            ­-Arrived safely
            -Beautiful Mountain; mist; 
            -Nice weather
            -Trails all around us
            -Teachers are nice and funny
            -The food was great
       
                        -All my fears vanished


    

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay