Great America 2

Intro

      Imagine being dropped at 100 ft down at 60 mph! I experienced this ride in the theme park, Great America. Last Tuesday, I went to Great America with my class for a field trip. I had a good time at Great America. I experienced the thrill rides, I shared special time with my friends, and had great food.

Body

       The thrills of Great America                                                             

     There are many great thrill roller coaster rides in Great America. Here are my top three rides I enjoyed. The best ride of them all was flight deck. It is an extremely fast. During the ride, I could barely move head. I would recommend it to people who like to experience extreme speed and thrill. The second best was the gold striker. It is a ride with huge drops. In fact it drops you at 100 ft at speeds of 60 mph! After the ride my hair was sticking up. I would suggest this to people who like drops with speed. Last but not least, there is the demon. The demon is fast thrill ride with steep loops and sharp turns. After the ride I could barely keep my eyes steady. I would suggest this to people who don't get dizzy.

       The time I shared with my friends

    Secondly, I had a great time with my friends. This was the first time we got to spend time together as one group out of school! This was our one opportunity. We had a nice time! We waited in line together. We pulled on each other's legs and pranked on each other. We went on all the rides, and screamed on them loudly together. We played many games together. Everyone won something special. But I won a cool stuffed animal.

       The services there

      Lastly, I had great food there. They had good food for a reasonable price. I ate cheese pizza that tasted very fulfilling. I got dip-n-dots ice cream which are very rare. I also got a drink called icees which are very refreshing. I was disappointed by their service. My friend and I had been waiting in a pizza line for an hour. As soon as we got to the front of the line, they closed the line! As soon as we left, they opened the same line again! We had to restart and go to the back of the line. So we lost our spot in a really long line. Their lines were really mismanaged         

Conclusion

     All in all, I had a good time at Great America with my friends. I enjoyed the thrill roller coasters. I shared special times with my friends. I had good food there. Though, I was disappointed by their service. It could have been improved. Overall, I had an awesome time at Great America.

Thanks for emailing your paper. 

*Avoid boring words like great. You used it way too often.
*You have too many short, choppy sentences. Combine them to improve your fluency. 
*Choose more specific verbs, add more adverbs, and describe further.

I will go over your paper in more depth when I see you next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay