Great America

Intro

      Imagine being dropped at 100 ft down at 60 mph! I experienced these type of rides in Great America. Last Tuesday, I went to the theme park, Great America with my class for a field trip. I had such a good time at Great America. I experienced the thrill there, I shared special time with my friends, and had mixed feelings about the service there.

Body

       The thrills of Great America

                          -Got on many of the epic rides 
                                      -top three rides I would reccomend in following order
                                           -flight deck
                                                   -extremely fast thrill roller coaster ride. When riding it, could barely move head. 
                                           -gold striker
                                                    -A roller coaster with a drop of 103 ft at speeds of 60 mph. When experiencing this ride my hair was sticking up. 
                                           -demon
                                                    -fast roller coaster with a steep of loops and sharp turns. After the ride, could barely concentrate on the floor. rated 4/5

       The time I shared with my friends

                          -all my close friends came with me to great america as a group. We rarely get to spend time together as one group. 
                                 -we had so much fun:
                                              -went on all the rides together.     
                                              -played many games.
                                              -won lots of prizes                     

       The services there

                        -had good food
                             -I ate the following:
                                      -pizza
                                      -dip-n-dots
                                      -icee
                             -though they had bad service.
                                      -as soon as getting to the front of a long line for pizza, they close the line. When we left they opened it back up! So we lost our spot in a really long line. 

Conclusion


     Overall, I had a good time at Great America with my friends. I felt the epic thrills of Great America on the fast roller coasters. I shared special times with my friends. I saw how the service for food are at theme parks like Great America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay