WWII 2014

Intro                             WWIII 2014 By: Arjun Agrawal

What happens: energy exhausted
It's the year 2014. Aliens had invaded planet. Humans fought using every bit of energy to survive. At the end of the war, alot of coal and  gas was used up. After the war everything changed. At first, our electricity started getting cut, constantly. Then our fuel prices were going up. Eventually it came to the point were all our energy sources were gone.

 How I felt
I woke up one morning wondering why his alarm didn't wake me up. To my surprise the alarm had stopped working! I soon realized that all modern technology had stopped working. My TV, computer, vehicle, etc. I came to know that after the war all the energy of the world was used up. I was very sad. It was almost a nightmare. I needed modern technology. I was too use to it. But now I had to adapt to the old ways. Such as using candles for light, or using physical books to read, etc.

How will people react. How some survived and why
People went mad without technology. They had no light bulbs. So they burned everything they could to get light. Houses were on fire. People were dying. The world population was decreasing RAPIDLY. The world was coming to an end. Only a few people survived. They were the highly educated people. They saw all this madness coming. So they knew to stay calm. They adapted to the world on how it used to be during the 1800's. They used candles for light, physical books to read, etc. One of those people were my family and I.

How did I survive
When I went for lunch I had to eat raw beans. Sadly I could not cook the beans because the microwave was not working. I played outside all day thinking how much more fun it would be playing inside playing video games. But I had nothing else to do.

What does future look like to you
As I was lying down in my bed had a thought. I thought that Maybe that this was our chance to rebuild ourselves and create a more sustainable world with a more efficient economy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay