Bike Accident!


Bike Accident!

     I love biking. I, especially, enjoy the thrill of high speed, the fast moving landscape, and the breath of wind pouncing against my face. I can breathe the fresh outdoor air. Yet, there are times when this passion can cause pain, like when I crashed. It really hurt ??.  Here is one time of when this happened.
     I was on my way to the park with my dad. I saw the beautiful landscape. The trees were green. The bushes were rustling. I was biking down the road at extreme speeds, leaving my dad behind in the dust. I was going so fast, almost everything looked like a blur! Then I saw a big ditch on the side of the road. I thought that maybe I could do a stunt jump in the ditch.  So I decided to go inside of it.
   
     I felt like superman flying down from the moon, except on a bike. I was having so much fun I didn't see this ramp-ish like rock that was in my way. CRASH! I had flown about 2 feet into the air and into the ditch landing chin first. My chin was bleeding. The big purple dots and blood drooping out. I could feel the numbness of my chin. my steering had gotten lopsided.  I almost cried, instead I howled in pain.

      My dad came running after he heard the loud noises I was making. I washed my chin with water. It really hurt. It stung so badly. Though I got hurt really badly, the thrill of flying for few moments was worthwhile. After that I took a walk home. It took me a whole week to recover!

     Although I've had a few setbacks, I still go for bike rides, for the fun and thrill of it. If God asked me to give up one thing, gaming or biking (as I love them nearly equally) I would chose to keep biking. Biking makes me feel alive. I can do almost whatever I want, like an 18 year old. Once, I grow up, I'll be able to upgrade into a motorcycle. Then I can go even faster!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay