Notch persson

Intro 

     "Who to meet..... Who to meet?" I want to meet Notch Persson, the creator of the popular video game called minecraft. I want to meet him for following reasons: to know next generation ideas for video games, to find out the key ideas to create a successful business, and to know what obstacles that might come in my way and how to overcome them.

Body

      First of all, I want to meet Notch Persson to know innovating ideas for video games. Notch knew the taste of young players, and how they evolve. So he gave the players what they wanted, a sandbox/violent game called minecraft. Notch knows the taste of the next generation gamers. Notch might help me get ideas for an innovative video game for the future. With those ideas, I can create an future generation video game.

      Secondly, I want to know Notch's key to success. When Notch grew up he only started out with a computer in a garage. Now he is owns a hugely successful company. I want to know how we was able to go from garage to successful company. I will ask him what were his three key things that he did as a 12 year old? For example: Which set of people encouraged you? What places left a long lasting impact on you? What books inspired you?

      Lastly, I want to start a company like notch did.  I want to know what obstacles might come in my way and how to avoid them. If not, how can I overcome them. For example: When I am starting a company, what will I do when I have no money? What if i don't have enough employees, what can I do? What if my employees fight, how will I deal with it? What if my CEO doesn't listen to me, what do i do? Then I can be prepared for these obstacles. These  preparations will help me start a successful company to make my game popular.

Conclusion

      All in all, I want to meet Notch persson to know next generation ideas for video games. Next, I want to find out the key ideas for creating a successful business. Lastly, when I start a company, I want to know what obstacles might come in my way and how to overcome them. I believe that Notch's advice will be very useful. Who knows, maybe one day I could become a successful video game creator like him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay