Who would i meet........?

Intro 

     "Who to meet..... Who to meet?" I want to meet Notch persson. Notch is a video game founder of the game called minecraft. I want to meet notch for three reasons: to learn how to program and create video games, to find out how he was able to become successful, and to learn about him.


Body


      *learn how to program and create video games
                    -I want to learn how to program video games like minecraft.
                                   -notch knows how to program video games. Thus he can teach me how to program video games.
                    -Once I learn how to program video games I can make lots of video games.
                                   -then I can play all those games with my friends.

      *find out how notch was able to become successful
                    -I want to know how he was able to become successful.
                            -when Notch grew up he only started out with a computer and a small house.
                            -now he is a multimillionaire in a huge mansion
                                   -If i learn how to become successful, I can become like him.

      *learn about notch
                    - I want to know about notch's life.
                           - did he have a happy life, sad life, or a struggled life.
                            - I want to know how his studies were.
                             - How did he come up with the idea for the game minecraft
      

Conclusion

      All in all, I want to meet Notch persson. I want to meet him for the following reasons; to learn how to program and create video games, to find out how he was able to become successful, and to learn about him. Who knows, maybe one day I could become a successful video game founder like him. This would all be on the advice Notch might give me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay