the kreatures.....and the end of justin beiber!!!!!!!!!

     "All aboard" yelled the train conductor. My family and I got into the train. As we took our seats I saw two of my worst enemies!!! It was Justin Beiber and a creeper! (Justin Beiber is a not-human thing, creeper is a green thing that explodes when mad.(they have temper problems)) I was very sad and at same time mad that those two were there!

     After a while Justin Beiber start singing his very annoying songs. Then we even started to smell something!! Justin Beiber farted! He was eating bags of cooked beans with bubble gum! I felt like going bizarre! Sadly the creeper got pissed off... It went to the front of train, jumped off and exploded! The Railroad broke had broken and switched the direction in which the train was driving!! The train drove on ground heading towards the lake. I though we were all as good as dead

     We were getting close to the enormous lake. Everyone was scared of drowning in it. I didn't know what to do! Fortunately, I remembered Justin Beiber's bubble gum! I snatched the unopened bubble gum which did not smell, chewed it, and threw it at one of the train wheels! I hoped this worked. Although it only worked in cartoons I hoped it works on a train that is going full speed at 100 miles per hour!! As I hoped, the bubble gum stuck the to train wheel into the ground and the train stopped moving! Since, though not unexpectedly Justin Beiber was not wearing his seat belt, he went flying into the lake and drowned. Then we contacted air support and flew home safely. Wasn't that one crazy day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay