The Creeper

The creeper
By: Arjun Agrawal

     Imagine the fear of meeting your worst enemy. My worst enemy is a creature from the game Minecraft. I love the game Minecraft. In fact, I play it every day. In the game, you can use your creativity to build structures. But creatures called creepers try to destroy it. Here is the story of when I encountered a creeper, my most feared enemy.

     Like every winter vacation, my family and I were on a train to Las Vegas. It was raining cats and dogs. In fact there was a thunderstorm. Lightning was striking beneath the dark gray clouds. Suddenly, the lightning struck the train! Contrary to my suspicion, nothing happened. Then I looked into the seat in front of me, to my worst nightmare, sitting there was a creeper! This is a creature that blows up slightest irritation.

     In the game, I have good skills for killing a creeper with a bow and arrow! But in real life, its a different story. I don't know how to kill a creeper. I didn't know what to do and I was scared. In panic, I went hysterical. I ran to the end of the train. So the creeper followed. I ended up next to the engine room. But the door was locked and there was no other way out besides the exit door. Sadly, the exit door led to the outside of the train! I was cornered. The creeper was approaching me fast. I had no chance of escape! Then I thought of an idea. When creeper quickly approached me, I opened the exit door, then redirected its movement into the exit door. Then I pushed it outside of the train. When it fell to the ground, it blew up! The impact was so massive, it derailed the train!

     Now in front of the train was a huge lake. The train was heading towards it. It was going at a high speed. It seemed as if there was no way to stop the train. We were all going to die. Everyone panicked. The train conductor used the brakes. The train slowed down. but not fast enough! It was too late. The train plunged into the lake. I passed in fear. Suddenly everything turned black. Soon I was awake and I could still feel myself. I was alive!!! I was in a functional train. Everyone in the train was still alive. Then I realized it was all just a dream! But the storm was still outside. I was just glad to be alive again. From now on, I think every creeper I see in Minecraft, will be imprisoned and tortured by me! >=)






















Other story
 
"All aboard" yelled the train conductor. My family and I got into the train. As we took our seats I saw two of my worst enemies!!! It was a creeper! A creeper is a green creature from a g. They explode when mad. They took the seats right in front of us! I was very sad and at same time mad that those two were there!la

     After a while Justin Beiber sang his very annoying songs, while eating bags of cooked beans with bubble gum! I felt like going bizarre! Justin was so annoying. Sadly the creeper ... It went to the front of train, jumped off and exploded! The Railroad broke had broken and led the train on ground heading towards a huge lake! I though we were all as good as dead!

     We were getting close to the enormous lake. Everyone was scared of drowning in it. I didn't know what to do! Fortunately, I remembered Justin Beiber's bubble gum! I snatched the unopened bubble gum from Justin, chewed it, and threw it at one of the train wheels! I hoped it worked. Although it only worked in cartoons maybe it will work on a train that is going full speed at 100 miles per hour! The bubble gum stuck the to train wheel into the ground. The train was slowing down to 50 miles per hour then to 0! That was a pretty sudden stop. Since, though not unexpectedly, Justin Beiber was not wearing his seat belt. Thus he went flying into the lake and drowned. We contacted air support and flew home safely. Wasn't that one crazy day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay