graduating

Intro

     I have had such a good time over here at this public speaking and debate club. You won't be able to imagine the tremendous amount of things I have learned in this class. I can't wait to graduate and to move on to higher levels. But here are my thoughts about this class:

Body

                    I had lots of fun!
                                         made many funny speeches that we all enjoyed.
                                           

                               more confident towards public speaking.
                                         not nervous anymore to speak in front of an audience
                                         speak more clearly and loudly

                                                -got so much appreciation. Now think of glass half full instead of a glass half                                                            .                                                 empty.
                                                           -more interested in college
                                                           -nicer to my little brother
                                                           -dont fight anymore. know how to talk more understandly

Conclusion

     Overall, I feel more happy, confident, and more positive towards public speaking. I hope to move on to greater heights. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay