Intro

"All aboard" yelled the train conductor. My family and I got into the train. As we took our seats I saw two of my worst enemies!!! It was Justin Beiber and a creeper! (Justin Beiber is a not-human thing, creeper is a green thing that explodes when mad.(they have temper problems)  )
very sad and at same time mad

Body

Justin Beiber start singing very annoying song
Then started to smell something
Justin Beiber farted! he was eating bags of cooked beans with bubble gum!
friend and I felt like going bizarre
Creeper also got annoyed...
It went to the front of train, jumped off and exploded!
Railroad broke, train drove on ground heading towards the lake

Ending

Getting close to enormous lake
Everyone scared of drowning in lake
friend and I didn't know what to do!
then I remembered Justin Beiber's bubble gum!
I snatched the unopened bubble gum which did not smell, chewed it, and threw it at one of the train wheels!
As I expected the bubble gum stuck the train wheel into the ground and the train stopped moving!
Everyone was happy
contacted air support and flew home safely.
Except for the fact that we flew with Justin Beiber still eating his beans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay