graduating 2

Intro

     I have had such a good time over here at this public speaking and debate club. You won't be able to imagine the tremendous amount of things I have learned in this class. I can't wait to graduate and to move on to higher levels. But here are my thoughts about this class:

Body

      First of all, I had lots of fun! We made many funny speeches that we all enjoyed. No one was ever teased about their speech. We were too focused at the comedy of the speech.

     Secondly, I am more confident towards public speaking. I am not nervous anymore to speak in front of an audience. I have also improved so much! before I used to be a puny person who's voice could barely reach the audience. But now I speak more clearly and loudly.

     Lastly, I have a more positive outlook towards my life. I got so much appreciation. Now I like to think of a glass half full instead of a glass half empty. I am more interested in college. I seem nicer to my little brother. I also don't fight anymore. I know how to deal with the situation by speaking calmly.

Conclusion

     Overall, I feel more happy from all the funny speeches we made in class. I feel more confident by speaking loudly and clearly. Lastly I feel more positive towards public speaking. I hope to move on to greater heights. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay