raven



Rhyme:
Once upon a midnight DREARY, while I pondered weak and WEARY
While I nodded, nearly NAPPING, suddenly there came a TAPPING

Presently my soul grew STRONGER, hesitating the no LONGER
Deep into that darkness PEERING, long I stood there wondering FEARING
Open here I flung the SHUTTER, when, with many a flirt and FLUTTER
Nothing farther did he UTTER-not a feather did he FLUTTER

Alliteration:
Once upon a midnight dreary, While I pondered, Weak and Weary
While I Nodded, Nearly Napping
From my books Surcease of Sorrow - Sorrow for the lost Lenore
For the rare and radiant maiden
And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Some late visitor Entreating Entrance at my chamber door


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay