My Favorite Day of Spring Break

My Favorite Day of Spring Break
by arjun agrawal

I love playing awesome video games. Doesn't everybody?. I love sharing time with my friends too. But what I like the most is playing video games with my friends! My friends and I hadn't had a sleep over for at least a year at each other's house. I had been begging my parents for weeks. My parents finally allowed a sleep over with my friends during spring break! It was the day I've been waiting for!!! I was finally going to have a sleep over at my house. I couldn't wait for my friends to come.

After waiting of what seemed like forever, my friends finally came!!! We were just too excited to play games. My friends and I didn't want to waste time. When we met, we didn't even say hi to each other. We just immediately went to play video games. All of us wanted to play multiplayer games where everyone can play at the same time. So we played our favorite multiplayer game called Minecraft. We were so interested in the game that we played for four hours nonstop. I was expert at Minecraft. I pwned everyone in the game and enjoyed winning. But no one cared if they won or lost, all they cared about was if they had fun.

Sadly, after playing video games until 10 o'clock, we had to go to sleep. As I entered my room, someone threw a pillow at me. I threw the pillow back. Suddenly, a chaotic pillow fight occurred!! There were pillows flying through the air, people dogpiling on each other.... It was highly painful....but fun. The pillow fight made everyone tired. We went to bed. But when we tried to sleep, my little brother started to annoying us. He was trying to attract our attention. Then I realized I had been unfair to him. Since yesterday I had excluded my brother from playing all games. Being the most opportune time, he took revenge. I tried to pacify him, but he would not budge. We were annoyed. After an hour of torture, my friends and I went to other room and slept.

We woke up at six in the morning. Since we only slept at 11, we only got 7 hours of sleep. Therefore we were very tired. But yet we were still willing to play video games. We wanted to play video games continuously until my friends had to leave. Then we went to playing video games. The levels of the game Minecraft were getting harder and harder. Soon we had to discuss strategies on how to beat some of the monsters together. We coordinated our actions. As a group, We were strong enough to execute the monsters. It was so much fun. Later on I pranked around and sprinkled some water on my friend's sleepy face. We played Minecraft for hours till everyone's eyes were as red as tomatoes. Soon my friends had to leave. I was very sad that my friends left.

I never forgot that day. It was a day of sharing. We shared fun times together playing games, and playing pranks on each other. We shared food together. We all shared a room, and we all slept in it together. All in all, it was memorable event. I just can't wait for next sleepover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay