Cars


There are 5 kinds of cars. Small car, regular car, sports car, SUV, and the minivan.

My favorite Small car

My favorite small car is the Toyota Prius. It saves lots of gas energy. I it is very light weight. It has hybrid engine: both electric and gas. It is very advanced. It has camera on its back. It displays the condition of the condition of the in the monitor.

The thing I don’t like about this car, is that it is somewhat more  expensive among small cars. Prius costs 25000 while other small cars cost about 17000.




My favorite SUV

My favorite SUV is the Acura MDX. It is very fancy in the inside.  It is very advanced in the inside. It has camera to see the back.  It is very popular among my friends. Most of my friends have this car. What I don’t like about it, it wastes lot energy. It is very big and heavy thus engine spends lot energy to move the van.



My favorite regular car

It is the Mercedes Benz. It is very popular, it is very advanced, it is very fancy, what I don’t like is that it wastes energy. 


My favorite sports car

It is the Nissan skyline. It is very cool, it has super good acceleration, it is very advanced, but it wastes lots of energy.


My favorite minivan

It is the Toyota prius the new one. It saves lots of energy, has lots of space, it is advanced, but it is very expensive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay