if i was zapped into a video game

IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THIS U WILL NEED TO KNOW THE GAME MICROSOFT FLIGHT!!! O_O

As you may know me, I am a gamer. I play games day and night and still do not have glasses. I am so eager to play i even steal my dad's laptop at 12:00 midnight and play on it until I feel sleepy, then i return the laptop back to him leaving no trace in his history that i was playing games.
But soon I stopped playing video games and learned my lesson. It all started when:

One day I was playing the really fun game I downloaded called Microsoft flight.
I was playing for hours. I was playing from 3:00 o'clock till 8:00 o'clock!
After that I accidentally got shocked from touching one of my computer's wires!!
At first I was paralyzed to touching the computer. I felt as if my life was being absorbed!!!
Then all of a sudden I was inside my game I was playing, Microsoft flight!!
I was the guy who who was controlling the plane!!
Luckily i was an expert at the game and i was able to control the plane with ease.
Soon i started to feel real wind blowing on my face. Things started to feel so.... realistic!
So that means if i crash and die... I wouldn't be able to return to the real world alive!!
All of a sudden the game said I had been forced to have a flight race with the CREATOR OF THE GAME!! If I lost I would die and never return to the real world. If i won I could get out of my game.
But I stood no chance against the creator of the game since he probably knew a bunch of cheats, glitches, and probably had a bunch of mods!!
The requirements for the race was that we had to race in the air with the I-con47 and land on the water without dying. Whoever reaches the water finish line, wins!
This was going to be a big challenge. 
It was ether a win or death
I got in plane getting ready for takeoff. 
Luckily I had fast hands. So I quickly went through the start-up list and went flying off in the air leaving the creator in the dust.
At first it seemed so obvious that I was going to win since the creator was like 452 yards behind me!!
But I was wrong. He used one of his teleporter mods and instantly appeared in front of me!
This was CHEATING!! This was so unfair!! I got so cocky I accidentally bumped into him!! I was out-of-control!!
I was going to fly off into the ground and crash.
This was it there was no hope now...
But then I realized that no matter who created the game, no matter how many times the other person cheated, that you can still win!!
I instantly grabbed hold of my steering wheel and flew back up into the air without stalling and falling down!!
I went to full throttle without care and boosted down into the water leaving the other plane behind the air. (air instead of dust... tee hee ^_^) I instantly landed in the water while reducing my throttle to idle and swiftly landing at the finish line. 
I had won the race!!!
I instantly was transferred back to the real world!!
I was at home at last.
Surprisingly not a second had passed since i went through the computer.
I was just glad to be alive!!
That was one adventure!

As you can see that is why i quit gaming. but after that day I still had to get glasses. My eyesight was negative 35.4! But i never forgot the moment when i told myself:  no matter who created the game, no matter how many times the other person cheated, that you can still win!! I was very proud of that moment. I never told anyone about my adventure.  Right now I am 83. I am still very much blind and about to reach the heavens, but my adventure shall long live in my body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay