IF I WAS STUCK IN A DESERTED ISLAND!



Characters
I am an adventurer. I travel to a lot of places. I find gold diamonds and other goods in caves and forests around the world. I sell them to make my living.



SETTING
 I was sailing on ship from San Francisco to Japan. I heard Japan had a hidden goldmine that was in a really dark cave. It was so dark that if you tried putting anything that is light you still couldn't see a thing.The Japanese people were to scared to go inside without any light. Other people had not heard the news.




PLOT
There were a lot of waves.My ship crashed into ice berg. I got hold of a wooden plank. The wind pushed the plank toward a island.

Island was completely deserted. There were lot of trees and animals like the dog wood trees, dogs, a group of lions,tigers, and dolphins around the island.


I thanked god for saving me.

Food
I was hungry. I was looking for food. I found a coconut tree with many of coconuts.
I broke it open and drank the milk to quench my thirst. I ate the coconut meat .

Shelter
It was cold and dark. I needed shelter. First, I built a very strong and comfy base using sand and rocks.I made a bed using wood and chicken feathers. I did not kill any chicken.I just took some feathers from 30 chickens. There were no sheep or polar bears in this island. There was no soft skin to use. I used the grass and weaved it together to make a blanket and the bed.
Given the circumstances, I was comfortable.

Then I decided to name the island Shri Lanka.


Fire
I felt very cold in Shri Lanka so I gathered a lot of sticks.I made a square out of wood with a hole in side it.. I  turning it around and around 90 times. Finally, I burned it and created fire. It was happiest moment since I crashed. I had made fire! I was warm!

Loneliness
I managed to live on the island for many days. I lost track of time. Months and seasons went by quickly.   I began to feel very lonely. Then I found a friendly lion and a friendly dolphin. I asked the dolphin if it can ride me back to San Jose. It happily nodded.

Ride Back Home
The dolphin just made me fall on his back and he went to San Jose.
I did not carry food. The journey was 3 month long.






At Home
I started to cry when I was with my mom because I missed her. My mom was happy because I came back. My brother was sad because he does not like me.
I told my mom to make rice and dal.
I ate rice and dal.The rice and dal tasted like heaven.

                                                                         
                                                                               THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Anxiety Essay

TA-14

Positive Outlook Essay